Friday, May 15, 2009

So it's been awhile since I last posted something...having a baby sure does keep you busy. :) Heres whats been going on with the Lehnhofs.....




Happy Easter!!

Whats up dude??




Happy St Pattys Dat!


Carson's Blessing.

We got this white suit with a bow tie for carson...it looked so cute on him
i dont think Carson liked it though...


We had a bbq afterwards... its so wonderful to have a big family. This is my sister in laws family. Rachel, Jose, Amara and Dean. What a beautiful family.
My wonderful mother in law





My Grandma Ostler, My cousin Cynthia and her son Cannon. Im so happy they were able to share the day with us.


Grant and Lance Reeve our wonderful nephews

2 comments:

  1. Cute post. Cute baby. I am glad you are back on the band wagon!:) Hey- you should add links of the people's blogs you know from my blog to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a lot of work - the blog looks great! I love the St. Patty's Day pic of Carson. I keep it on my phone because he's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers